How to get results with construction dispute resolution and contract claims

Here’s where to Choose a Standing Conciliator or a Construction Contracts Adjudicator

  1. Select a Chartered Civil Engineer qualified in Construction Law with over 40 years’ experience in resolving construction and infrastructure claims and disputes
  2. Project ADR, proven experts in resolving construction and property Disputes & Claims
  3. Mediation, Conciliation, Adjudication, Arbitration, Neutral Experts, Project Board Members
  4. Dispute Resolution Panel Members: Engineers Ireland, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Construction Industry Federation, TII / IFA, Dispute Board Federation
  5. A Record of Great Outcomes in Stakeholder Engagement and Project Public Consultation
  6. Experienced with PWC, NEC & RIAI Contracts and Construction Contracts Act 2013